We go through the day, each day, seeing many things. Some stimulate us but most do not as they are lost in our busy lives. With my images I am trying to get you, the viewer, to experience some kind of emotion or feeling through them. Just for a moment I want you to get lost and actually be in the photograph rather then viewing it from an emotional distance.

I realize that this occurs only rarely, however I feel it is worth it....

Each image reflects how I see and view the world that we occupy. I hope you enjoy them!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012



 January 17, 2012          Today's Photo

 "Balancing Act"

This eroded stone formation is high on the top of a wind swept mesa. The stone plates have eroded in a resemblance to the playing card "houses" that we used to love to create. Make no mistake however as this balancing act is quite formidable and looms well over me. It has existed here a long time but it's days are also numbered, some day just to be a heap of rocks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment