We go through the day, each day, seeing many things. Some stimulate us but most do not as they are lost in our busy lives. With my images I am trying to get you, the viewer, to experience some kind of emotion or feeling through them. Just for a moment I want you to get lost and actually be in the photograph rather then viewing it from an emotional distance.

I realize that this occurs only rarely, however I feel it is worth it....

Each image reflects how I see and view the world that we occupy. I hope you enjoy them!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012



 January 31, 2012          Today's Photo

 "The Presence"

This photo is from a series that I call "Mindscapes", as in "only in your dreams".  Originally I was going to title the series "Things that go bump in the night". If I decide to show more images from the series the reason for my not used title will become more obvious. To me the ominous shadow in this photo is what defines it....

No comments:

Post a Comment