We go through the day, each day, seeing many things. Some stimulate us but most do not as they are lost in our busy lives. With my images I am trying to get you, the viewer, to experience some kind of emotion or feeling through them. Just for a moment I want you to get lost and actually be in the photograph rather then viewing it from an emotional distance.

I realize that this occurs only rarely, however I feel it is worth it....

Each image reflects how I see and view the world that we occupy. I hope you enjoy them!

Sunday, January 22, 2012



January 22, 2012    Today's Photo

 "Cliff Dwelling"

From around 700 AD to 1300 AD in the American southwest there existed a robust culture of cliff dwelling people that today we call the "Anasazi" or "Ancient Pueblo". Many of their dwellings were constructed high on a cliff face requiring a difficult climb to access them. They left these structures for reasons that are somewhat unclear. Warring tribes, lack of food and drought are the most suspected reasons. Because of the arid climate and their generally being built in a protected part of the cliff face, they still stand intact today....

No comments:

Post a Comment