We go through the day, each day, seeing many things. Some stimulate us but most do not as they are lost in our busy lives. With my images I am trying to get you, the viewer, to experience some kind of emotion or feeling through them. Just for a moment I want you to get lost and actually be in the photograph rather then viewing it from an emotional distance.

I realize that this occurs only rarely, however I feel it is worth it....

Each image reflects how I see and view the world that we occupy. I hope you enjoy them!

Monday, January 23, 2012



 January 23, 2012    Today's Photo

 "Flowing Abstract"

Why is it that certain shapes or textures attract and hold our attention. Why this and not that... After discovering this form I walked around it several times. It had a graceful beauty that just seemed eager to be exposed. It is represented here as I saw it in my "mind" at the time of exposure.

To view all photos in this project go to the following link. At the end of each page click on "older posts" -   jimkayseraz.blogspot.com/  

No comments:

Post a Comment