We go through the day, each day, seeing many things. Some stimulate us but most do not as they are lost in our busy lives. With my images I am trying to get you, the viewer, to experience some kind of emotion or feeling through them. Just for a moment I want you to get lost and actually be in the photograph rather then viewing it from an emotional distance.

I realize that this occurs only rarely, however I feel it is worth it....

Each image reflects how I see and view the world that we occupy. I hope you enjoy them!

Monday, October 17, 2011


Bell Rope


A frayed bell rope in a small Mexican church.  We don't know if it has been pulled recently or if just lies there neglected and forgotten.  We do know that it is waiting for someone to take it up, pull hard and let it sound out, calling to people who are in need of physical or spiritual comfort.  During our day we frequently have a "bell rope" waiting for us to step forward and pull it.  Why wait?


No comments:

Post a Comment