We go through the day, each day, seeing many things. Some stimulate us but most do not as they are lost in our busy lives. With my images I am trying to get you, the viewer, to experience some kind of emotion or feeling through them. Just for a moment I want you to get lost and actually be in the photograph rather then viewing it from an emotional distance.

I realize that this occurs only rarely, however I feel it is worth it....

Each image reflects how I see and view the world that we occupy. I hope you enjoy them!

Monday, October 17, 2011



Nothing, Arizona


My profession takes me periodically to Las Vegas. I usually drive and on the route there is one stretch of 93 miles with only one little town/village of only 304 population. Other then that one little town there is only desert, mountains and cactus. No cross roads, gas stations, houses or people. Some time ago some brave soil decided to erect a new town - Nothing, AZ. As you can see it grew to a whopping population of 4! It clearly shows not only the population but also the highway number (93) and the mile marker. Over the years I would pass this place while it was still "alive". I never stopped to photograph it until recently when it was abandoned. Today even this trace has disappeared.....


No comments:

Post a Comment