We go through the day, each day, seeing many things. Some stimulate us but most do not as they are lost in our busy lives. With my images I am trying to get you, the viewer, to experience some kind of emotion or feeling through them. Just for a moment I want you to get lost and actually be in the photograph rather then viewing it from an emotional distance.

I realize that this occurs only rarely, however I feel it is worth it....

Each image reflects how I see and view the world that we occupy. I hope you enjoy them!

Monday, October 17, 2011


Please Come on In

Hard to believe that you are viewing the actual entrance to a bed & breakfast in the little western town of Bluff, UT. It sits on a beautiful property complete with a swimming pool. It is a turn of the century structure that has been converted into a B&B. No we did not stay there.
Remember - Halloween is coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment